New Football Coach ?

lu cards

Morgan s contract runs through next season. Something tells me the new Marshall boys are going to honor that contract. I have no inside scoop, I just think they are going to let things play out and cut him after his contract expires. I hope this is not the case! He is killing our already small fan base. He is killing our program.

If Lamar can not beat a short handed PVAMU team, they will not win a game this year. We will not have 5 thousand fans in the stands the next two home games. They can not afford not to fire Morgan.

We have to get this next hire right! If Lamar had a program like UIW the stadium would be packed! So between ticket sales and donations to the school Lamar is literally losing millions of dollars.

If Lamar can not beat a short handed PVAMU team, they will not win a game this year. We will not have 5 thousand fans in the stands the next two home games. They can not afford not to fire Morgan.

We have to get this next hire right! If Lamar had a program like UIW the stadium would be packed! So between ticket sales and donations to the school Lamar is literally losing millions of dollars.

"Empty seats don't bring in recruits"

At $25/seat, another 5K fans showing up means an extra $125K per game before selling them concessions, charging them for parking, etc.

Letting Morgan go early wouldn't scare off potential candidates, but it would allow the AD to start the process of moving on.