Coach Morgan Radio Show

lamarfan360

I listen to the show last night. During the show Coach Morgan stated the Cardinals would sign 10-15 Juco players in the December signing period.

I am all for giving Coach Morgan another year with the news he is altering his philosophy. I hate anyone losing their job.

However LU has to beat McNeese Saturday. If they lose the Cardinals would end the season 1-10. There is no way the alumni, students and community would support the program with that record when you take into account the records in 2020 and 2021 iIMHO.

Why would we give Morgan another year? He is going to run players off, have them transfer out and next year we will be the youngest team in the country for the third year in a row. The players see this program is headed down the toilet which is why they leave or transfer. They want to win and I don

Apostrophe monster got me because I did not proof it. If we started seeing progress throughout the season, it would be different. We look like crap from start to finish this year, last year, next year. Why would it take two years of ass kickings to now want to change your system. Maybe a great assistant coach, but this attempt at head coaching is a complete failure. It will be hard to get fans back in the seat because this failure. The SLC is weak and we have been dominated. I have been embarrassed by LU football the last two years.

I listen to the show last night. During the show Coach Morgan stated the Cardinals would sign 10-15 Juco players in the December signing period.

I am all for giving Coach Morgan another year with the news he is altering his philosophy. I hate anyone losing their job.

However LU has to beat McNeese Saturday. If they lose the Cardinals would end the season 1-10. There is no way the alumni, students and community would support the program with that record when you take into account the records in 2020 and 2021 iIMHO.

Are you freaking kidding me? He has done NOTHING to warrant another day much less a year. He is clueless and in way over his head as a head coach. He needs to go back to assistant qb coach of veer offense.

Apostrophe monster got me because I did not proof it. If we started seeing progress throughout the season, it would be different. We look like crap from start to finish this year, last year, next year. Why would it take two years of ass kickings to now want to change your system. Maybe a great assistant coach, but this attempt at head coaching is a complete failure. It will be hard to get fans back in the seat because this failure. The SLC is weak and we have been dominated. I have been embarrassed by LU football the last two years.

Just look at the AWFUL qb play. That is 100% because of him. He wants a dual threat (run first) qb and he has an awful offensive scheme so no sane QB with any passing talent wants to come here! Geezus!!

So if Morgan wins the McNeese game you are ok keeping him around, but if we lose can him? Is that what you are saying?

Honestly, one more year of this and I will be surprised if we keep our program. We have no fans or interest in football. That is what scares me. Woodard and Schultz won some games and we did compete in the conference. There was always hope for next year. We had some players worth watching and their talents were showcased. With Morgan, you can tell by the players that they do not believe they will win. I see a lot of going through the motions at LU today. There is absolutely no buzz in the 25 percent full stadium. The fans know what the players know, we are going to lose. Win or not against McNeese, we have all learned that this style of LU football is losing football. Who cares?