The Examiner Article

PeckEm

Did anyone else see Chad Cooper's article about LU football in The Examiner? Geeeezusss!!! He says the first call by our AD should be to Dultz!!! (Mike Schulz). Ugggh...that is a BIG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The other name is Barbay. Not sure what the big infatuation with him is. Although, I do like his ties to the area and the University.

Everyone has their opinion and Cooper certainly has his. I have disagreed with him ore than I have agreed.

Schultz led us to our only playoff appearance and had a chance to win a close game against Northern Iowa. But unfortunately there was too much turmoil surrounding his program, mostly around his players. I am not in favor of bringing him back.

• 3 weeks later...
Did anyone else see Chad Cooper's article about LU football in The Examiner? Geeeezusss!!! He says the first call by our AD should be to Dultz!!! (Mike Schulz). Ugggh...that is a BIG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The other name is Barbay. Not sure what the big infatuation with him is. Although, I do like his ties to the area and the University.

Don't live in Bmt so I didn't see the Examiner.

The article sounds like it was put out there as clickbait to them ad revenue.