Peter Rossomando Named as Cardinals Head Coach

lamarfan360

This hire just makes zero sense. Copied from huntsville paper

During Perry's time as the OC, the Kats were one of the worst offensive team in the FCS. Sam Houston ranked 107 out of 123 teams in the FCS in total offense. They ranked 111 in red zone offense and ranked last in pass efficiency through their first five games.

Over on katfans.com a few posters mentioned that a lot of their best players redshirted and they did not have a good QB. But since the offense hit rock bottom under Blane Morgan I would think almost anyone will be an improvement over the previous regime.

Did anyone notice that the QB LU signed in the early period is another dual threat QB? Puddin I bet you are thrilled about that!

Over on katfans.com a few posters mentioned that a lot of their best players redshirted and they did not have a good QB. But since the offense hit rock bottom under Blane Morgan I would think almost anyone will be an improvement over the previous regime.

Did anyone notice that the QB LU signed in the early period is another dual threat QB? Puddin I bet you are thrilled about that!

Does dual threat really indicate ability or what he did under his previous coaches? If I went all the way back to Caleb Berry, in some ways you could say he was a dual threat. You couldn't ignore that he could run, but you weren't necessarily looking for him to run either.

• 8 months later...

Really liked the fact that, at last for the HCU game, the lines were really strong. Coach Rosso said he was going to build from the trenches and they were getting better push than I've seen in years. Add to that the help at skill positions and outside and this might actually be a team that builds excitement.

Didn't see the game against the Demons- was it the same with them?

Their QB had time to pass but LU was pretty good against the run. Offensively, our running game was okay but Coleman needed a little more time to complete passes than he was getting.

Talked to a friend who knows a lot more than me about college football as he said our offensive line is probably a little behind because of the scheme ran under Coach Morgan is a lot different than what we are running this year. Give Coach another year to get his type of offensive lineman and the unit is going to be really good.