MBB at Southern Mississippi

geezer

This game is already ugly and only a few minutes into it. Lamar has four turnovers in the first four minutes. Cards are trying to force the ball inside, but the Lamar big players aren't doing anything offensively. Calmese didn't take a shot until the mid-fourteen-minute mark.

End of the half. Lamar down 50-22. Lamar ended the half with sixteen turnovers. It is hard to find a positive, but Terry Anderson who hasn't played in several games scored seven points. Southern Miss is a tall, quick team with only one sophomore and no freshmen on the roster. USM had several transfer players, so it is hard to say that they are a veteran squad that has played together for some time, they are still more experienced. USM shot 51% for the first half, compared to 29% for Lamar.

End of the half. Lamar down 50-22. Lamar ended the half with sixteen turnovers. It is hard to find a positive, but Terry Anderson who hasn't played in several games scored seven points. Southern Miss is a tall, quick team with only one sophomore and no freshmen on the roster. USM had several transfer players, so it is hard to say that they are a veteran squad that has played together for some time, they are still more experienced. USM shot 51% for the first half, compared to 29% for Lamar.

Do not feed me that experience crap!!! Completely and totally unprepared. What a damn joke.

Lamar gets totally blown out, final score 95-59 USM. It was a bad day for Lamar. Twenty-five turnovers are always unacceptable. Didn't see the intensity needed. For the most part Lamar did not get on the ground after the loose ball like you want to see. Didn't look like Catt or Thirdkill made the trip. Saw a few good things from Anderson and Harris, who have both missed several games. Hamilton played a couple of minutes but didn't really show anything. Spencer hurt a shoulder near the end of the game.

Marco born was a putz as an AD. Every time I talked to him, I got the sense he thought he was smarter than everybody else. He was a slacker! Totally took advantage of LU and we are suffering in our athletics. He is out of the AD business because he had no idea what he was doing. He was fired for what he was really doing. Unfortunately, LU Is paying for it now.

Marco born was a putz as an AD. Every time I talked to him, I got the sense he thought he was smarter than everybody else. He was a slacker! Totally took advantage of LU and we are suffering in our athletics. He is out of the AD business because he had no idea what he was doing. He was fired for what he was really doing. Unfortunately, LU Is paying for it now.

What was he really doing?

I will agree Lamar played extremely poorly yesterday, but the good news is most of the rest of the SLC isn't much better. Go through the scores from the weekend and there were multiple 25 plus point losses.

Well nw state better than us, corpus better, se La better, Nicholls better. I am still assessing rest of league