Softball, yes, looks like we are soft

puddin tane

Well, weve played the top four teams in slc softball. Bunch of weeziana skools full of texans. Hooks better damn near run the tables on our fellow texas bottom feeder skools or pack her bags.

this team has alot of experience, aint a bunch of freshmen. Disappointing to say the least. Team batting average around 240, era around 5 .

Coach Hooks is in her 5th year. There should be improvement from her first couple of years. Personally, I see the same problems from year 1 and 2. If Lamar is having financial problems as another thread posted by coachacola suggest and she is still under contract there probably will not be a coaching change. If her contact expires, I expect to see a new head coach for the softball program next year.

Coach Hooks is in her 5th year. There should be improvement from her first couple of years. Personally, I see the same problems from year 1 and 2. If Lamar is having financial problems as another thread posted by coachacola suggest and she is still under contract there probably will not be a coaching change. If her contact expires, I expect to see a new head coach for the softball program next year.

well, she did inhert a mess. But its been 5 years

In her favor

played a beastly ooc schedule, leading to higher era and lower batting avg.

i think the ladies have a pretty good GPA and are active in the community.

they hustle and dont quit

Not in her favor

lost to southern

wants to play long ball. Lu field is deep. Not a good park for dingers

lost to southern

recruiting skill is suspect

lost to southern

maybe they are all walkons? Then shes coach of the year.