Football, It's Game Day vs Idaho

geezer

Even if you were a 1962 New York Mets fan there is one day you always look forward to, and that is opening day of each season. Cards take the field at 7:00 PM this evening to open the next chapter of it's football history. Will this year be better?

Even if you were a 1962 New York Mets fan there is one day you always look forward to, and that is opening day of each season. Cards take the field at 7:00 PM this evening to open the next chapter of it's football history. Will this year be better?

The '62 Mets did win 40 games.

Well, we only had one win last year so certainly this year will be better?

They used to release Game Notes on or before game day and you could read them on the Athletic website. I have looked all over and they don't have them. Would like to see the depth chart and also read up on the opponent some. I guess we continue to slip, probably had to eliminate a position in the athletic dept and can't get that out to the media anymore. :angry:

They used to release Game Notes on or before game day and you could read them on the Athletic website. I have looked all over and they don't have them. Would like to see the depth chart and also read up on the opponent some. I guess we continue to slip, probably had to eliminate a position in the athletic dept and can't get that out to the media anymore. :angry:

No they did not eliminate a position. James Dixon AD for media relations just quit doing game notes a couple years ago.

Ok. Offensive line F.

Play calling F+++++.

Defensive line F.

Secondary F++++++++

Linebackers C-

Running backs D

Defensive coordinator F +++

QB. D

Wide receivers F

Tight ends (only thrown to once - no grade)

Punter - C+

Kicker - B

New Jumbotron - A

Music played at game F++++

Ok. Offensive line F.

Play calling F+++++.

Defensive line F.

Secondary F++++++++

Linebackers C-

Running backs D

QB. D

Wide receivers F

Punter - C+

Kicker - B

New Jumbotron - A

Lamar

Ok. Offensive line F.

Play calling F+++++.

Defensive line F.

Secondary F++++++++

Linebackers C-

Running backs D

QB. D

Wide receivers F

Punter - C+

Kicker - B

New Jumbotron - A

i dunno. 20 handoffs up the gut. Number 21 mighta fooled em

Geezer - help me out. What was your take on our week 1 performance?

It's hard to say what the rest of the year will be like. Lamar played better in the second half, but unless there is major improvement throughout the season, this year will still be ugly. On the other hand the conference went one and seven with the lone win coming against a nobody for HCU.