Football at ULM

geezer

Final score ULM 24 - Lamar 14. Overall a good effort by the Cards. Lamar had about 40% of their plays as passing attempts and netted 190 yards to go along with 121 yards rushing. Lamar won the time of possession, but the turnovers and blocked punt made the difference. Edited by geezer

Final score ULM 24 - Lamar 14. Overall a good effort by the Cards. Lamar had about 40% of their plays as passing attempts and netted 190 yards to go along with 121 yards rushing. Lamar won the time of possession, but the turnovers and blocked punt made the difference.

I thought we looked MUCH better than week 1. And, after that blocked punt, I thought we'd fold the tent and get blown out. It was great to see we didn't and it was nice to see the defense get some stops. Coleman looked to get more and more confident as the game went on. Thus far, he's been way better than Chandler. I'm almost scared to admit it but that game gave me a little hope.

Next week will be another test as South Dakota is a preseason middle of the pack pick in the traditionally strong MVFC. Lamar has played at least competitive second halves against good competition so far. The Cards will need a good start next week.

they are picked to finish 9th

we need to win. We are undefeated vs south dakota!

3 and 0

i think after last time we played em in 2010, we screwed em over on a return trip.

got some tall boys on oline. Six five, six five, six seven six seven and six eight