Preseason Interview With Coach Brooks

lamarfan360

Great interview on all things basketball. The thing that hurt the most was when he said that since he left with Foster in 1986 --37 years, 3 20-win seasons, 9 head coaches. I've been there for every one of those seasons but hearing that makes it clear how bad it's been

And I doubt things will change much. That's really not aimed at Alvin Brooks specifically but more at the state of college sports in general and the incompetence of the LU leadership over the decades.

And I doubt things will change much. That's really not aimed at Alvin Brooks specifically but more at the state of college sports in general and the incompetence of the LU leadership over the decades.

You can not live looking back, long gone are the glory years of the MBB team. But, so are all the losing seasons. The current school president and AD are doing a good job of raising money for support and player development.

1. New lighting in the arena.

2. New video boards

3. New scoreboards.

4. New court.

5. New sound system

6. New film room

7. New players lounge

8. New weight training center

9. New team meeting room

10. Additional positions on the coaching staff

All that is within the past 12 months.

I am not going to make a prediction about the success of the MBB team because I have been wrong so many times. However, any failure of success this season will not be because of a lack of a commitment from the administration.

Edited by lamarfan360

You can not live looking back, long gone are the glory years of the MBB team. But, so are all the losing seasons. The current school president and AD are doing a good job of raising money for support and player development.

2. New video boards

3. New scoreboards.

4. New court.

5. New sound system

6. New film room

7. New players lounge

9. New team meeting room

I am not going to make a prediction about the success of the MBB team because I have been wrong so many times. However, any failure of success this season will not be because of a lack of a commitment from the administration.

Agreed

2. New video boards

3. New scoreboards.

4. New court.

5. New sound system

6. New film room

7. New players lounge

9. New team meeting room

Only thing I wish was on that list is a new PA announcer for mens games.