Lamar vs. Incarnate Word - October 28th, 3PM at Provost Umphrey

TexGator

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run D played very good. Actually think, despite giving up a bunch of passing yards, this was as good as weve played defensively.

the offense just stunk, with the stink being evenly dispersed to the whole offense. Uiw d was good, but teams have been scoring on them

i think next year, with some experience or transfers to the OL, we could be dang good.

That TE fumbling out of the endzone was a frickin killer.

thats also where Bowden got hurt. Hes in a boot on crutches. I think that will be a big blow if its a bad injury.

Puddin, you attend the game? I am working and could only catch the updates geezer provided.

How was the turnout? Many fans at the PUS?

Puddin, you attend the game? I am working and could only catch the updates geezer provided.

How was the turnout? Many fans at the PUS?

The attendance was ok. For sure the best this year but not as good as it should have been with this type of game. Of course, we will always have excessive non believers. Don

Run D played very good. Actually think, despite giving up a bunch of passing yards, this was as good as weve played defensively.

the offense just stunk, with the stink being evenly dispersed to the whole offense. Uiw d was good, but teams have been scoring on them

i think next year, with some experience or transfers to the OL, we could be dang good.

We lost the game in the trenches. O-line was manhandled by their FBS transfers. Coleman was running for his life on many of the pass plays and the RBs were hit prior to getting to the line of scrimmage. We are not there - YET! But we are improving and a long way from last year. In my opinion the key for this coaching staff is recruiting. UIW has San Antonio as a plus in recruiting, but the athletic facilities do no compare to Lamar.