Sam vs Utep

lu cards

Actually better than their last home game where they had about 20 folks on the east side. They published attendance at that game at 7400, but looked closer to 740! They actually got some national publicity for that low attendance.

Also got voted today as the worst FBS football team in the Bottom 10 poll.

SHSU loses to UTEP 37-34 on a last second field goal to keep their record a perfect 0-8. Thinking most Kat fans are wondering if the move to FBS was the right move. Posted attendance was 6800.

they have nothin but bad things to say abouy lowly FCS football. They think they are in the big time. They went from nationally recognized power to Texas embarrassment.

i am enjoying every moment of their season. Its a thing of beauty. Kc keeler walking around like a deer in headlights. Anddddd, this is a really crappy team. Wish this team was in the slc. Equivalent to a bye.

CUSA is fighting it out with the MAC and the AAC for worst FBS conference. I think CUSA wins this hands down. Not much difference between a good FCS school and a lowly FBS school in quality, fanbase size, and arguably prestige. The power conferences are consolidating power and will squeeze everyone else out.

CUSA is fighting it out with the MAC and the AAC for worst FBS conference. I think CUSA wins this hands down. Not much difference between a good FCS school and a lowly FBS school in quality, fanbase size, and arguably prestige. The power conferences are consolidating power and will squeeze everyone else out.

The question becomes how many teams will be allowed to the four power conferences? Four twenty team conferences would be 80 schools, so what happens to the remaining FBS schools? If you have more than four conferences what does that look like when you start figuring out the playoffs?

CUSA is a shit show