Lamar Soccer Is Going Dancing!

lamarfan360

We won't get to host.

With the 1st Round being on campus sites, the most likely scenario is, since Lamar is seen as being in the 20s or 30s in rank, going to somewhere like Texas or Alabama. We wouldn't get totally screwed over and have to go to a top-10 team, but we're not going to get an easy opponent. I can definitely see a scenario where it's:

1st Round: at Texas

2nd/3rd Round: winner goes to Texas Tech

We won't get to host.

With the 1st Round being on campus sites, the most likely scenario is, since Lamar is seen as being in the 20s or 30s in rank, going to somewhere like Texas or Alabama. We wouldn't get totally screwed over and have to go to a top-10 team, but we're not going to get an easy opponent. I can definitely see a scenario where it's:

1st Round: at Texas

2nd/3rd Round: winner goes to Texas Tech

Gator, you were right, Lamar is headed to Austin. At least they have the Cardinals playing a #5 seed.

I find it interesting that the TU Longhorns press release cites the game will be televised on ESPN+, not The Longhorn Network. Wonder if this is an oversight or they do not want to televise a loss live on their network. What is for sure is when Lamar wins, we will never see replays of it on the Longhorn Network.