another qb thread

05BigRed

Well, the thread was posted by the member "BRI Staff". Figured it was legit.

I wonder if someone has hacked into the BRI Staff account? Maybe that account needs a new password!

True coachacola, you might be right. AAW, we were told to only post articles and such with the BRI account and not to give opinions. It wasn't created for that.

So if someone made a comment and didn't post an article that is why is was probably deleted.

This is part of the reason I deleted that thread. I was posting some lamar content on the bri staff account yesterday when I was told the news of JJ being listed 3rd string. I posted the news and realized I was signed into the "staff" account.

Then I thought about the heated discussions the QB situation has been bringing lately so I decided to wait and post it when the chart was released. Dabe put it in his blog, so now its out there so I'm sure it'll be discussed.

So to make a long story short....there is no hacker on the BRI Staff account. I shouldve let you all know but I've been hammered busy at work.

Mike