Battle of the Bird - Tailgating

LU1991

The weather should be good for tailgating. Looking forward to some great food and a game of washers. We still haven't decided what's on our menu. Anyone have any suggestions?

Also, I didn't realize how organized Lamars tailgating was until I went to the South Alabama game. That was a cluster.

Guest CardinalClaw
I'm hoping for a huge turn out but with the number of tickets still available an Woodard having to go into classes an tell the students to go get their ticket I have my doubt's.

I'm hoping for a huge turn out but with the number of tickets still available an Woodard having to go into classes an tell the students to go get their ticket I have my doubt's.

I'm betting we will see a lot of walk ups for tickets. It might not be a sell out but it should be a good showing.

We decide to go with the standard bbq links, boudain and hot dogs for this weekend. I might need to find LAZEEK's tailgating spot to taste those ribs.

Guest CardAmbassador
Yeah I think people are underestimating how many walk ups we can get. The weather is going to be better than the TC game and look how many walk up tickets wen for that one, we almost sold out at 15.3k and the weather was terrible.