Thread: market basket display

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

market basket display

not sure if any other market baskets are doing this but the port neches market basket has a killer lamar football display.miller light has set up a mock tailgate in the store with a canopy,banners,lamar ice chest and even a tv playing lamar highlights.thought it was really cool.offered to buy the banners and cooler but manager said they cant sell it.left my number in case they give any of it away.

CardinalClaw

Re: market basket display

That's awesome!!!

bigred360

lu that is really cool. I would hope all the Market Baskets are doing this!

CardAmbassador

I know that the ones in Beaumont last year had displays for tailgating but there definitely wasn't any LU highlights on a TV, that is above an beyond what I expected. That's really awesome, I hope more local businesses continue to proudly support Lamar.

GO CARDS!

Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I'm glad to see mid-county businesses throwing in their support behind LU. It's time to get our red on!!!
    Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

Bill Shankly

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I actually work at Market Basket and that sounds really cool. The one on at Calder and 23rd had a truck made of beer cases with some tailgating supplies.

boomer

This is a great sign that we are going to have support in the area. I never thought I would see this and it is awesome!!!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I had to go drop off my background check yesterday at PNG so i could do my student observations and on the way back i stopped at the MB just to see the display. IT IS AWSOME! There were several people just standing there looking at it.
    I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em.

Jim Valvano

bigred360

I live in West Orange and the only MB is in North Orange pass I10 but I am going today to look as see if they have the display. If they do, I'm going to start doing business with them!

My brother in law and his dad own a store 5 minutes from the house so I do most of my current shopping with them.

I'll still get a few items from Danny's but I'm going to do business with someone who supports Lamar and I encourage all to do the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Really encouraging to see the local chain getting behind Lamar. HEB has already been promoting Texas college football with their tailgating promotions, but looks like MB has upped the ante'. Really great to see & expect it to get better.

bigred360

Orange has a display but it doesn't sound as nice as those in mid-county (no big screen TV). That said, I'll start shopping more at MB here in Orange.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

This was at the Market Basket on 23rd and North

[attachment=83]2011-10-10_21-48-29_836.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=84]2011-10-10_22-55-38_281.jpg[/attachment]