We may be close to hiring another coach

Guest bigred360

Guest bigred360

Coach Woodard has talked to a former teammate at Texas and in the NFL. Guess what positions he has coached in the past? WR's and DB's! I'll leave out the name of the individual as there was no mention of a job offer being made and I don't want to upset anyone at Lamar.

Best to let them announce any new hires. B)

The only thing I could find about Bobby Micho that's current is that he's a HS football coach. Doesn't look like he's coached at the college level at all. Is there a reason why Woodard would hire him besides being a former teammate of his?

Even though Dennis McKnight is a former teammate of Woodard, he's been coaching at the FBS level. Does Micho have any college or professional coaching experience?

Guest CardAmbassador
The only thing I could find about Bobby Micho that's current is that he's a HS football coach. Doesn't look like he's coached at the college level at all. Is there a reason why Woodard would hire him besides being a former teammate of his?

Even though Dennis McKnight is a former teammate of Woodard, he's been coaching at the FBS level. Does Micho have any college or professional coaching experience?

Who knows, at this point its just speculation that this was the reason Woodard contacted him. Could just be hanging out with an old friend.