time to move on

lu cards

Not only are they 0-2 this year but they are 6-56 since 2008 with 2 winless seasons and one win was a forfeit. Would much rather have used this week as the Mississippi College game and had a week off before conference than play TC this week and MC next week. We were not a good team in 2011 and beat them 58-0 in a monsoon...

I would like to see the back up qb's get a lot of reps this week.i expect everyone to play with 2nd team playing most of the game.that is the only reason I like to have these guys come play here.

I'm glad we got to play atm...I reckon Texas College is glad to play us...

...If we are up big...I don't see Ray passing on 4th down like sumlin did

I didn't see the 4th Qtr. Did Sumlin pass on 4th down? Where the hell is AggiesAreWe??

One play on 4th down in the 4th quarter led to a touchdown with 5:30 remaining in the game taking it to 66-3. "All World" freshman Kyle Allen threw for a touchdown from the 33 on that one. Don't think I would have been passing on 4th down that late in the game, but they scored on a 41 yard run the next time they got the ball.

Including that one, A&M only had three series that made it to the 4th down in the game. One was a punt on 4th. The other was a field goal (made) on 4th.

I didn't see the 4th Qtr. Did Sumlin pass on 4th down? Where the hell is AggiesAreWe??

Spending my time on another website. :cool:

My wife and I left after the Aggie band finished at halftime. Because the game started 2 hours and 15 minutes late, the score was 31-3, it was 10:45pm, my hotel was in Huntsville, the wife and I wanted to get a bite to eat on the way to hotel, didn't see anything in the first half that would change the game in second half, we decided to leave early. Did not see the play you are referring to nor have I watched the tape broadcast on SEC Network. I did listen to Dave South and the radio broadcast on the way to hotel. Those guys didn't make much of that play.

I will need to see the tape broadcast to draw an opinion.

I do know that 3rd teamers and walkons were on the field for A&M in the 4th. Maybe Sumlin needed to see what they could do. I don't know.

My wife and I left after the Aggie band finished at halftime. Because the game started 2 hours and 15 minutes late, the score was 31-3, it was 10:45pm, my hotel was in Huntsville, the wife and I wanted to get a bite to eat on the way to hotel, didn't see anything in the first half that would change the game in second half, we decided to leave early. Did not see the play you are referring to nor have I watched the tape broadcast on SEC Network. I did listen to Dave South and the radio broadcast on the way to hotel. Those guys didn't make much of that play.

I do know that 3rd teamers and walkons were on the field for A&M in the 4th. Maybe Sumlin needed to see what they could do. I don't know.

Bold 1 - those guys would cover for any indescretion of AggieNation!!

Bold 2 - Yeah right!!

Truth be told, Sumlin probably had some "skin" on the game for a 70+ point win and needed the extra points for the "extra payday"!!!

I think the cult would refer to you as a 2%er